Thursday, September 15, 2005

The Introduction

Hello Readers!

If you are reading this right now, you have probably already declared yourself an addict when it comes to the inner workings and mysteries of the greatest company on (google) earth. Your friends and family are probably sick of hearing you spout off random tidbits about Google and every little service they offer. You have probably become that little paper clip that everyone hates in Microsoft word!

There are many things I have discovered about Google that you will find interesting... I will share one of them with you in the upcoming days as I compile all the notes I have gathered. I know you are interested in learning more of their secrets, and I won't disappoint you. Keep tuned, and don't hesitate to share your ideas with other addicts reading this blog. There are many.

All ideas and posts that appear on this blog are derived purely from the author's own personal research by means of using conventional tools available to the public. No information gathered or shared have been obtained by any means other than that of common research.

No comments: